Versatile connectors for various 90° connections and home repair projects. Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening alone.
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- The A35’s exclusive bend slot allows accurate bends to attach wood in a variety of configurations
- Available with standard galvanization or ZMAX® galvanization which offers extra corrosion resistance for outdoor or treated-wood
- For maximum corrosion resistance use stainless steel
- A35/A35Z/A35SS: Install with (12) 8d x 1½" HDG nails or #9 x 1½" Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive® SD structural-connector screws; some connections require 9 fasteners
- A34/A34Z/A34SS: Install with (8) 10d HDG common nails or #9 x 1½" Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive SD structural-connector screws
For more information click here