Used to reinforce 90° connections, the staggered fastener pattern reduces the chances of wood splitting. Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening. Ideal for miscellaneous building and repair projects.
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- L Angles: Fixed 90° connections
- LS Angles: Cut-outs along the bend line make bending easier (May be bent from 0° to 135°)
- Available with standard galvanization or ZMAX® galvanization which offers extra corrosion resistance for outdoor or treated-wood
- For maximum corrosion resistance use stainless steel
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1½" Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive® SD structural-connector screws
For more information click here