Provide a 90° connection for medium/heavy duty applications. Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening.
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- Fastener holes are staggered to minimize wood splitting
- May be used back-to-back without fastener interference
- Features ZMAX® galvanization which offers extra corrosion resistance for outdoor or treated-wood applications.
- For maximum corrosion resistance use stainless steel
- Install with ¼" x 1½" Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive® SDS wood screws for a quick, secure installation
For more information click here