The LSCZ adjustable stair-stringer connector offers a versatile, concealed connection between the stair stringer and the carrying header or rim joist while replacing costly framing. Field slopeable to all common stair stringer pitches, the LSCZ connector is suitable for either solid or notched stringers.
- Replaces additional framing and toe-nailing, interchangeable for left or right applications
- Suitable for installation on 2x10 or 2x12 header/rim joist, may be installed flush with the top of the carrying member or lower on the face
- Made from 18-gauge steel for strength
- Features ZMAX® galvanization which offers extra corrosion resistance for outdoor or treated-wood applications.
- Install with (17) 10d x 1½" HDG nails or #9 x 1½" Strong-Drive® SD screws
For more information click here